REFER A FRIEND
How Does It Work?
Parents can recommend Sabari Indian School to family, friend or colleagues. For every successful child that enrolls the recommending parent will receive a cash reward of AED 500. The reward is a one time concession and will be awarded after the new child has paid the term’s fees.
Terms and Conditions
- Referrals must be submitted online to the admission team.
- Referrals are rewarded after successful admission into Sabari Indian School.
- Referrals rewards are paid one time per successful admission.
- Referrals rewards are paid after one term’s tuition fees have been settled.
- Multiple referrals of the same student will be rewarded on a first referral basis.
- Post Dated Cheques are not considered paid tuition fees until the Cheque is cleared.
- Accounts will carry out the final check if tuition fee payment has been received and the child has been in the school for Subsequently, upon signature approval of the school manager, accounts will initiate payment.